- Controller of Personal Data:
The controller of your personal data is:
Advisabe IKE, Irous 4 Kolonos, Athens
Data Protection Officer (DPO) Panayiotis Kollaras [email protected]
- Information We Collect:
2.1 Personal Data: We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing and shipping address
- IP address
- Device information
- Browsing activity on our website
- Any other personal data you voluntarily provide to us.
2.2 Lawful Basis for Processing: We will only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis to do so. The lawful bases for processing your personal data may include:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- The processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- We have obtained your consent to process your personal data.
- The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
- Use of Personal Data:
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To process your orders and provide customer support.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, subject to your consent where required by applicable law.
- To analyze and improve our website and services.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- Data Retention:
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will securely delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed.
- Data Sharing and Transfers:
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- With our business partners for marketing and promotional purposes, subject to your consent where required by applicable law.
- With competent authorities or other third parties when required by law or to protect our legal rights.
We may transfer your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, such as the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or ensuring the recipient is Privacy Shield certified.
- Data Subject Rights:
You have certain rights regarding your personal data under the GDPR. These rights may include the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Erase your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, where we rely on your consent for processing.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the information provided in Section 1.
- Data Security:
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of your personal data. We use encryption, access controls, and other security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Last Updated: 17/4/2022